English TV Club Online
Are you at a strong B2 - C1 level of English?
Do you want to improve your knowledge of colloquial English?
Do you want to improve your understanding of nuance in everyday English?
Are you looking for interesting ways to maintain your level?
Do you love watching TV shows?
If you've answered YES to any of these questions, this is a unique course for people like YOU!
➡️ It's like a book club...
📺 But instead of books, you'll watch an episode of a TV show.
🤔 Then meet once a week in a small group to discuss.
Can you try it out first before paying? Sure!
1. Register your interest by clicking on the button below. We'll let you know when the next club starts.
2. Watch the first episode of the TV series below (available on Netflix).
3. We'll send you a zoom link to the first class.
4. Show up for the online meeting to discuss the episode in small groups and learn about any tricky vocabulary or grammar.
5. If you enjoy that, subscribe to the club and pay the monthly fee. You can cancel anytime.
6. Watch the next episode the following week.
7. Meet every week with me and the rest of the group until we finish the first season!
The emphasis is on discussion during the session, so I'll be managing the group to ensure everyone takes part!
Sounds great! But who's the teacher?
Glad you asked! I'm a writer as well as an experienced and qualified English teaching currently teaching English at the University of Applied Sciences in Austria.
Just to let you know–I also write scripts for TV. I absolutely love this storytelling medium and the potential it has in motivating language learners.
We're starting the next TV club Wednesday February 7th, 2024, 17:00 - 18:00 CET with this TV show:
We're starting from episode 1! Let's watch and discuss the emotional ups and downs of Wednesday Addams together!
If you want to improve your English in a fun, relaxed environment and enjoy watching tv shows at the same time, register your interest now!